- Why I Can Never Trust Someone Who Says They Are Going To Give It 110%
- Muhammad Ali’s Wisdom For Salespeople and Others Seeking Greatness
- How To Re-engage A Key Decision Influencer Who’s Gone Cold In Your Sales Presentation
- How Offering Good Customer Service Cost Me A Sale … and Why I Won’t Be Doing It Again!
- This Must Be The Strangest Job In The World!
trenthamwhitmore on Wow … That Is A Beautifu… Sima on Snow Shovels trenthamwhitmore on How To Avoid The 9 Biggest Mis… Brigette on How To Avoid The 9 Biggest Mis… Wilbert on If Your Salespeople Are Drivin…
- Follow WIT2S on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: techniques
Success in selling often comes down to how observant you are as an individual. Do you see what is in front of you or rather what you think is in front of you? Let me explain why this is important. … Continue reading
Here’s a controversial start to a blog post for you … the better you look, the more sales you’ll make! Politically correct or not … in my experience it’s true. It all boils down to human nature; we prefer to … Continue reading
No matter how long I’ve been training and coaching salespeople, it really frustrates me when people feel they know all there is to know and they believe there is nothing they can learn which will improve them. Often, the longer … Continue reading
Why should we carry out a sales activity? The only reason a sales contact activity should take place (whether it be via a face-to-face visit, phone call, email, etc…) is to effect progress. Progress that is in terms of: Creating … Continue reading
I’ve just been reading an article about Microsoft’s HoloLens hologram headset technology that permits users to see virtual reality and I found myself thinking about how many salespeople could do with something similar to help them present and demonstrate their … Continue reading