- Why I Can Never Trust Someone Who Says They Are Going To Give It 110%
- Muhammad Ali’s Wisdom For Salespeople and Others Seeking Greatness
- How To Re-engage A Key Decision Influencer Who’s Gone Cold In Your Sales Presentation
- How Offering Good Customer Service Cost Me A Sale … and Why I Won’t Be Doing It Again!
- This Must Be The Strangest Job In The World!
trenthamwhitmore on Wow … That Is A Beautifu… Sima on Snow Shovels trenthamwhitmore on How To Avoid The 9 Biggest Mis… Brigette on How To Avoid The 9 Biggest Mis… Wilbert on If Your Salespeople Are Drivin…
- Follow WIT2S on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: story
Certain stories stay with you. One in particular for me came from an interview I heard Sebastian Coe give about his rivalry with Steve Ovett. During the 1980’s Coe and Ovett were two of the best middle-distance runners in the … Continue reading
Success in selling often comes down to how observant you are as an individual. Do you see what is in front of you or rather what you think is in front of you? Let me explain why this is important. … Continue reading
Ever since I was a child I have been fascinated by heraldry; castles and coats of arms have always done it for me. As such when I decided to start my own business our logo was always going to have … Continue reading