- Why I Can Never Trust Someone Who Says They Are Going To Give It 110%
- Muhammad Ali’s Wisdom For Salespeople and Others Seeking Greatness
- How To Re-engage A Key Decision Influencer Who’s Gone Cold In Your Sales Presentation
- How Offering Good Customer Service Cost Me A Sale … and Why I Won’t Be Doing It Again!
- This Must Be The Strangest Job In The World!
trenthamwhitmore on Wow … That Is A Beautifu… Sima on Snow Shovels trenthamwhitmore on How To Avoid The 9 Biggest Mis… Brigette on How To Avoid The 9 Biggest Mis… Wilbert on If Your Salespeople Are Drivin…
- Follow WIT2S on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: selling
Until his retirement, the king of the television chat show in the UK was Michael Parkinson. For the best part of 4 decades ‘Parky’ interviewed sports stars, celebrities from television and film and business people. His shows were watched by … Continue reading
Over the years you get to see, hear and experience all sorts on the road. One particular thing that I’ve become used to is graffiti written on dirty cars, vans and trucks I’ve been sat behind in traffic jams heading … Continue reading
I’m a competitive person. I love winning and so I suppose a career in selling is something that befits my D.N.A. Don’t get me wrong though, I can take losing so long as I lose to someone better than me … Continue reading
No matter how long I’ve been training and coaching salespeople, it really frustrates me when people feel they know all there is to know and they believe there is nothing they can learn which will improve them. Often, the longer … Continue reading
Ever since I was a child I have been fascinated by heraldry; castles and coats of arms have always done it for me. As such when I decided to start my own business our logo was always going to have … Continue reading