- Why I Can Never Trust Someone Who Says They Are Going To Give It 110%
- Muhammad Ali’s Wisdom For Salespeople and Others Seeking Greatness
- How To Re-engage A Key Decision Influencer Who’s Gone Cold In Your Sales Presentation
- How Offering Good Customer Service Cost Me A Sale … and Why I Won’t Be Doing It Again!
- This Must Be The Strangest Job In The World!
trenthamwhitmore on Wow … That Is A Beautifu… Sima on Snow Shovels trenthamwhitmore on How To Avoid The 9 Biggest Mis… Brigette on How To Avoid The 9 Biggest Mis… Wilbert on If Your Salespeople Are Drivin…
- Follow WIT2S on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: selling against the competition
I had been working on breaking into a major competition account and had visited them a number of times when they introduced ‘dress down Fridays’. This involved the usual formal attire of business suits and ties making way for smart … Continue reading
I always like to know when I have won an order why the customer chose me and my company and not another. Over the years I have developed a good understanding of what will be the deciding factor for the … Continue reading
A number of years ago I was working in a company where I had developed a speciality role selling equipment into the aero engine component refurbishment industry. As such I would travel the length and breadth of the UK whenever … Continue reading