- Why I Can Never Trust Someone Who Says They Are Going To Give It 110%
- Muhammad Ali’s Wisdom For Salespeople and Others Seeking Greatness
- How To Re-engage A Key Decision Influencer Who’s Gone Cold In Your Sales Presentation
- How Offering Good Customer Service Cost Me A Sale … and Why I Won’t Be Doing It Again!
- This Must Be The Strangest Job In The World!
trenthamwhitmore on Wow … That Is A Beautifu… Sima on Snow Shovels trenthamwhitmore on How To Avoid The 9 Biggest Mis… Brigette on How To Avoid The 9 Biggest Mis… Wilbert on If Your Salespeople Are Drivin…
- Follow WIT2S on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: opportunity
Until his retirement, the king of the television chat show in the UK was Michael Parkinson. For the best part of 4 decades ‘Parky’ interviewed sports stars, celebrities from television and film and business people. His shows were watched by … Continue reading
Success in selling often comes down to how observant you are as an individual. Do you see what is in front of you or rather what you think is in front of you? Let me explain why this is important. … Continue reading
According to numerous human behaviourists we are all told “No” and that we can’t do things far more than we are ever encouraged to believe that we can. Whether the reason for the “No” is concern for our safety, denial … Continue reading
Welcome back to the 4th in our 6-blog series focusing on what it takes to succeed in selling. By now, if you have been following us through blogs 1 to 3 you will already have taken action on the first … Continue reading