- Why I Can Never Trust Someone Who Says They Are Going To Give It 110%
- Muhammad Ali’s Wisdom For Salespeople and Others Seeking Greatness
- How To Re-engage A Key Decision Influencer Who’s Gone Cold In Your Sales Presentation
- How Offering Good Customer Service Cost Me A Sale … and Why I Won’t Be Doing It Again!
- This Must Be The Strangest Job In The World!
trenthamwhitmore on Wow … That Is A Beautifu… Sima on Snow Shovels trenthamwhitmore on How To Avoid The 9 Biggest Mis… Brigette on How To Avoid The 9 Biggest Mis… Wilbert on If Your Salespeople Are Drivin…
- Follow WIT2S on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: knowledge
In carrying out the work of an external sales person there is always an amount of travelling time that can be used to enhance our prospects of success. For many salespeople this is often considered as dead time; getting from … Continue reading
I was sent on my first sales training course against my best wishes. Having had some success I took being told I should attend a course to teach me how to sell as an insult rather than an opportunity to … Continue reading
No matter how long I’ve been training and coaching salespeople, it really frustrates me when people feel they know all there is to know and they believe there is nothing they can learn which will improve them. Often, the longer … Continue reading
Welcome back to the last in our 6-part series focusing on what it takes to succeed in selling. By now, if you have been following us through parts 1 to 5 you will already have taken action on the first … Continue reading
I started this blog to share what I have learned about selling over the last 25 years. at that time I had been told I should consider a career in selling as I am something of a talker and as such I … Continue reading