- Why I Can Never Trust Someone Who Says They Are Going To Give It 110%
- Muhammad Ali’s Wisdom For Salespeople and Others Seeking Greatness
- How To Re-engage A Key Decision Influencer Who’s Gone Cold In Your Sales Presentation
- How Offering Good Customer Service Cost Me A Sale … and Why I Won’t Be Doing It Again!
- This Must Be The Strangest Job In The World!
trenthamwhitmore on Wow … That Is A Beautifu… Sima on Snow Shovels trenthamwhitmore on How To Avoid The 9 Biggest Mis… Brigette on How To Avoid The 9 Biggest Mis… Wilbert on If Your Salespeople Are Drivin…
- Follow WIT2S on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: justifying price
One day there was heavy snowfall in an area and a man realises his drive will be blocked and inaccessible for his car. He remembers seeing snow shovels being sold at a store local to him and when he gets … Continue reading →
I’ve always liked Aston Martins. The ultimate symbol of British automotive style, the car premiership footballers drive … the car synonymous with James Bond. I’d love one. The only trouble is they cost way more than I can afford. … Continue reading →
Many salespeople agonise over giving the prospect a price. They agonise over how best to do it and they agonise over when to do it. More often than not they agonise because they know the prospect will challenge it, argue … Continue reading →