- Why I Can Never Trust Someone Who Says They Are Going To Give It 110%
- Muhammad Ali’s Wisdom For Salespeople and Others Seeking Greatness
- How To Re-engage A Key Decision Influencer Who’s Gone Cold In Your Sales Presentation
- How Offering Good Customer Service Cost Me A Sale … and Why I Won’t Be Doing It Again!
- This Must Be The Strangest Job In The World!
trenthamwhitmore on Wow … That Is A Beautifu… Sima on Snow Shovels trenthamwhitmore on How To Avoid The 9 Biggest Mis… Brigette on How To Avoid The 9 Biggest Mis… Wilbert on If Your Salespeople Are Drivin…
- Follow WIT2S on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: job
Over the years you get to see, hear and experience all sorts on the road. One particular thing that I’ve become used to is graffiti written on dirty cars, vans and trucks I’ve been sat behind in traffic jams heading … Continue reading
Here’s a controversial start to a blog post for you … the better you look, the more sales you’ll make! Politically correct or not … in my experience it’s true. It all boils down to human nature; we prefer to … Continue reading
A number of years ago I was working in a company where I had developed a speciality role selling equipment into the aero engine component refurbishment industry. As such I would travel the length and breadth of the UK whenever … Continue reading