- Why I Can Never Trust Someone Who Says They Are Going To Give It 110%
- Muhammad Ali’s Wisdom For Salespeople and Others Seeking Greatness
- How To Re-engage A Key Decision Influencer Who’s Gone Cold In Your Sales Presentation
- How Offering Good Customer Service Cost Me A Sale … and Why I Won’t Be Doing It Again!
- This Must Be The Strangest Job In The World!
trenthamwhitmore on Wow … That Is A Beautifu… Sima on Snow Shovels trenthamwhitmore on How To Avoid The 9 Biggest Mis… Brigette on How To Avoid The 9 Biggest Mis… Wilbert on If Your Salespeople Are Drivin…
- Follow WIT2S on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: information
In carrying out the work of an external sales person there is always an amount of travelling time that can be used to enhance our prospects of success. For many salespeople this is often considered as dead time; getting from … Continue reading
Sitting with a group of senior managers of a new prospective client I was asked how I knew I had been successful in training a sales team. I acknowledged it was an interesting question and asked what type of answer … Continue reading
Success in selling often comes down to how observant you are as an individual. Do you see what is in front of you or rather what you think is in front of you? Let me explain why this is important. … Continue reading
No matter how long I’ve been training and coaching salespeople, it really frustrates me when people feel they know all there is to know and they believe there is nothing they can learn which will improve them. Often, the longer … Continue reading
How to Get Information When a Prospect Doesn’t Necessarily Want to Give it to You or Says They Can’t
A challenge that exists for many salespeople is how to ask for and get information when a prospect doesn’t necessarily want to give it to you or says they can’t. For example when selling a product / service against an … Continue reading