- Why I Can Never Trust Someone Who Says They Are Going To Give It 110%
- Muhammad Ali’s Wisdom For Salespeople and Others Seeking Greatness
- How To Re-engage A Key Decision Influencer Who’s Gone Cold In Your Sales Presentation
- How Offering Good Customer Service Cost Me A Sale … and Why I Won’t Be Doing It Again!
- This Must Be The Strangest Job In The World!
trenthamwhitmore on Wow … That Is A Beautifu… Sima on Snow Shovels trenthamwhitmore on How To Avoid The 9 Biggest Mis… Brigette on How To Avoid The 9 Biggest Mis… Wilbert on If Your Salespeople Are Drivin…
- Follow WIT2S on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: focus
Until his retirement, the king of the television chat show in the UK was Michael Parkinson. For the best part of 4 decades ‘Parky’ interviewed sports stars, celebrities from television and film and business people. His shows were watched by … Continue reading
Success in selling often comes down to how observant you are as an individual. Do you see what is in front of you or rather what you think is in front of you? Let me explain why this is important. … Continue reading
Why should we carry out a sales activity? The only reason a sales contact activity should take place (whether it be via a face-to-face visit, phone call, email, etc…) is to effect progress. Progress that is in terms of: Creating … Continue reading
Many surveys have been conducted into goal setting and is widely cited that less than 5% of the human race know how to set goals. It is also claimed that less than 5% of us actually have goals and whilst … Continue reading
Doom and gloom! It’s often the message given regarding the economy in the newspapers and on the television and when it is, if you are not careful it may be what you’ll end up thinking too. Before you go into … Continue reading