- Why I Can Never Trust Someone Who Says They Are Going To Give It 110%
- Muhammad Ali’s Wisdom For Salespeople and Others Seeking Greatness
- How To Re-engage A Key Decision Influencer Who’s Gone Cold In Your Sales Presentation
- How Offering Good Customer Service Cost Me A Sale … and Why I Won’t Be Doing It Again!
- This Must Be The Strangest Job In The World!
trenthamwhitmore on Wow … That Is A Beautifu… Sima on Snow Shovels trenthamwhitmore on How To Avoid The 9 Biggest Mis… Brigette on How To Avoid The 9 Biggest Mis… Wilbert on If Your Salespeople Are Drivin…
- Follow WIT2S on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: demonstrating value
How are you getting the message across that your product/service has real value for your prospects and customers alike? Do you struggle to do this, especially in a world where technical advantages can be eroded in next to no time? … Continue reading →
There’s no such thing as real value … it’s all perceived. It’s true … and I’ll prove it with an example. Story Version A: A man and his wife decide to sell their family home in Liverpool that they’ve lived … Continue reading →
I was recently working with a capital equipment company whose salesperson had told them they had lost an order against a lesser quality competitor as the company’s quote had been “too expensive” and “too long a delivery”. On looking into … Continue reading →
(This post continues from part 1. Please click here to read that before proceeding with this – thanks.) 4. Differentiate Your Offer. In tough times it is imperative you differentiate your offer. If you want to be seen as being … Continue reading →
A lot has been written over the years about what we need to do in sales visits. Not so common though is advice on what to do once we have left so that ours is the visit that ‘keeps on … Continue reading →