- Why I Can Never Trust Someone Who Says They Are Going To Give It 110%
- Muhammad Ali’s Wisdom For Salespeople and Others Seeking Greatness
- How To Re-engage A Key Decision Influencer Who’s Gone Cold In Your Sales Presentation
- How Offering Good Customer Service Cost Me A Sale … and Why I Won’t Be Doing It Again!
- This Must Be The Strangest Job In The World!
trenthamwhitmore on Wow … That Is A Beautifu… Sima on Snow Shovels trenthamwhitmore on How To Avoid The 9 Biggest Mis… Brigette on How To Avoid The 9 Biggest Mis… Wilbert on If Your Salespeople Are Drivin…
- Follow WIT2S on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: competition
In carrying out the work of an external sales person there is always an amount of travelling time that can be used to enhance our prospects of success. For many salespeople this is often considered as dead time; getting from … Continue reading
A shoe manufacturer finds itself with sales having plateaued. Despite their best efforts there is no growth to be found in their existing markets. So looking to kickstart growth the Sales Director decides they have to look at new markets. … Continue reading
Certain stories stay with you. One in particular for me came from an interview I heard Sebastian Coe give about his rivalry with Steve Ovett. During the 1980’s Coe and Ovett were two of the best middle-distance runners in the … Continue reading